Subaru Impreza Sedan (GD, 04-05) Custom Front Bumper
Parts in stock, ready for production
Welcome to the next chapter of Illumaesthetic products! Our very first production bumper, inspired by the Zerosports 04-05 bumper, but optimized for less drag, better FMIC fitment, and includes the integration of optional brake ducting! This design improves on what we think was already an amazing choice.
Early bird customers get $100 off retail pricing!
!!!IMPORTANT!!! - !!!SHIPPING!!!
Our website is currently not setup to give accurate quotes for shipping costs. Please READ CAREFULLY before ordering, failure to do so will result in your order getting canceled. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any specific concerns/questions regarding shipping.
- There is FREE PICKUP available in our Newark, CA, and Van Nuys, CA locations. Please email us if you would like to arrange local pickup. - USA CUSTOMERS - West coast shipping is approximately $100-$150, East coast shipping is approximately $250-$300. Anywhere in between is $150-$250. We will ship via UPS or LTL carrier, whichever is cheaper or whichever you prefer. Orders will be insured to ensure safe delivery. - International Customers - due to how new this product is to us, we do not have international distributors yet or access to cheap shipping. If you are seriously interested and have a means to get it to your country, reach out to us via email and we will do everything in our power to get this out to you.
What you will receive-
- 1 complete front bumper, made for the 04-05 Impreza sedan - The front lip pictured is an 06-07 STI front lip, and is NOTincluded
- 3D Printed ASA Brake Ducts - ABS/CF Dive Planes (Coming soon) - Illumaesthetic metal badge (Invite-Only)
Product Details(Read CAREFULLY)-
- Designed to fit all Blobeye Subaru Impreza sedans (04-05 MY) - Designed in state of the art CAD software, using 3D scanning and 3D printing to ensure the absolute best tolerances possible - Made of high quality 3oz Fiberglass, reinforced in critical mounting and pressure points, made in the USA! - Finished in white gelcoat, ready to prime and paint (professional recommended) - Built to accommodate most FMIC setups, minor trimming may be necessary, but Perrin FMIC is the best fit. You CANNOTrun a front crash beam with this bumper. - OPTIONAL 3D printed ducts (black ASA) accommodate 3-inch hose to feed air to coolers or brake ducting. Simply secure using double sided tape or race tape. - COMING SOON ABS and CF canards/dive planes will be available for this bumper
- All of our products are meant forOFF-ROAD USE ONLY. Please refer to your local laws and regulations to see if this is permitted for street use in your area. - We are not liable to any damage this product causes from improper installation or it's use.
-The OEM crash beam will need to be removed during installation.
Most orders from Illumaesthetic are made to order, please use this page to check production times accordingly, and email us if you have any questions. Thank you!
Turnaround Times - These are the typical turnaround times for the various products. Please note that there is some variance depending on workload (holiday seasons = longer), and there may be delays involved with custom art and new makes/models. Current lead times are (as of 2/8/2022):
DIY Kits - 1-3 weeks Gauge Faces - 1-2 weeks (preset), 2 weeks+ (custom) License Plate Frames - 1-3 days Full Tail Lights - No longer offered - please email to get setup with a builder. Clear Lenses - 1-2 weeks Aero Parts - TBD
Shipping Policy -Upon checkout, our webstore will automatically give you the available shipping options and their respective prices. You are entitled to your selected shipping method, otherwise we will refund you the difference and the cost of shipping (domestic only). If there is a situation where the wrong shipping method was used, please let us know and we will fix the situation. Please remember - shipping time is NOT turnaround time.
International Orders - We are happy to ship worldwide to our international customers, however if you need any special requests prior to shipping, please email us to make sure we can accommodate you. Unfortunately due to the uncertainty caused by global shipping restrictions from the global COVID-19 pandemic, all international orders are shipped at customer's risk. We will not claim responsibility for lost packages once the carrier has picked it up, so please choose your shipping carrier method accordingly.
Return Policy-Due to the nature of Do-It-Yourself or D.I.Y. kits and electronics, as a result, all D.I.Y. products and completed light sales are final. We try our hardest to make sure that we represent the product the best we can. In the event a refund is granted, a restocking fee (up to 30%) will be charged and subtracted from the refund amount. Please contact us or ask questions for clarification prior to ordering so that no misunderstandings take place - we are here to make sure you are happy and satisfied with your product.
Due to the nature of scan data, all sales are final. Please email us if you are unsure about any part of the scan data purchase process, we will be happy to give you more information to make sure you are making an informed decision.
Exchange Policy - The only exception is if we have grossly misrepresented the product or have sent you the wrong product than what you have purchased. In those situations, please send us an email within 48 hours of product receipt with any supporting information. We will review all information and give a final decision. We will cover return shipping if we are found at fault.
Illumaesthetic has the right to approve or deny any return requests and all decisions made are final.